WHY CHOOSE GNANAMANAI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING?
- Hands-on learning: Our ABET-accredited programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning methods with laboratories, projects and internships from freshman year until graduation.
- Flexibility: The curriculum is adaptable to your ultimate career goals, allowing you to pursue your own interests and research.
- Individual faculty attention: GCE’s low 12-1 student- faculty ratio enables one-on-one interaction in course work and research.
- Practical experience and research: Develop your engineering abilities with research opportunities on externally funded projects.
“Students in the biomedical engineering program will interact directly with faculty members in the classroom and research laboratory while focusing on relevant, real-world problems. What separates our program from many others is that undergraduate students receive individual attention from leading researchers who also have a passion for teaching.”
-MICHELLE SABICK, PH.D., CHAIR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
Leading companies for Bio medical Engineers:
- Siemens Healthcare
- Johnson and Johnson
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Smiths Medical
- Zimmer Biomet
- KLS Martin
- Hamilton Medical
Salient Features of Our College
- Fabulous Infrastructure
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- 100% Placement Guarantee
- 720 Students Placed in MNC’s in the year 2017-2018.
- Well dedicated and experienced faculty members
Copyright © 2019 Gnanamani College of Engineering. All Rights Reserved.