Hands - On Training Cell
Institute's placement cell provides an essential service to the students of Gnanamani in preparation for a professional carrier as they graduate.
- Students are being given training in Aptitude, Reasoning ability, C, C++, Soft Skills, Communication Skills, Phonetics, etc.. through our experienced faculty and expert from Industries and Training centers.
- The college provides course material to all students in the form of both hard and soft copies for better understanding.
- It facilitates state-of-the-art facility to students from II semester to VII semester for acquiring practical knowledge in different modules which includes upto GD ( Group Discussion) and final entry.
- As our Institute is a life member in Madras Management Association (MMA), and Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), frequently seminars, guest lectures are being arranged from MMA and CII.
- Our Institutions have the training hub for CISCO, Redhat, Oracle, EFY (Electronics For You) etc.
The placement’s initial objectives and performance indicators for evaluating the achievement of each objective were as follows:
Develop and implement a three-year strategic plan. Indicators:
Strategic plan developed, in cooperation with stakeholders Strategic plan implemented, resulting in more strategic focus for the organization
Improve monitoring & evaluation and reporting systems. Indicators:
Current methods reviewed and analysed Improvements agreed, implemented and internalised Students training Perceived efficiency increased
Facilitate the development of the management capacity of senior level and midlevel staff:
Training/coaching needs assessment finalized Students received training & coaching Confidence levels have increased Presentation, planning and coordination skills have improved .